In ancient Egypt, people knew nothing about hormones, but felt the attractive power of aphrodisiac oils. In Persia, women could not do without jasmine oil, sandalwood and anise. And the favorite of the French king Louis XV, the Marquis de Pompadour, sprayed the bed with rose oil every evening to keep her master. The marquise spent about 1.5 million francs a year on fragrant mixtures!
Essential oils have always been a powerful weapon of seduction, because aromatherapy begins to work literally 2-3 seconds after inhalation and 4 seconds after being applied to the skin. Oil molecules enter the nose with inhalation, then activate special receptors and are sent to the brain. The fun is happening there!
The brain gives commands to the necessary centers, and we get that very exciting effect – slight relaxation, shutting off thoughts and immersion in the body, in sensations. The scent envelops you and fills you with warmth, you want to dim the light, move more smoothly, you are simultaneously full of energy and concentrated in the moment.
IA quality essential oil is a guarantee of success. It is very important to consider several factors when buying:
- Cost. The production of essential oil is a costly business, which is only the purchase of raw materials.
- Packaging. Glass is the most appropriate material for bottles, as oils do not react with it, unlike plastic. Only the dark glass bottle protects essential oils from the harmful effects of sunlight.
- Pure aroma without any “enhancers”. Everything is simple here, if you buy orange essential oil – it should smell like an orange. And do not chase after “tasty” smells, essential oils of strawberry, melon, mango, watermelon and banana do not exist. It is most likely a mixture of regular oil and artificial fragrances.
- The main rule is that we apply aroma only to a clean body. When using aphrodisiacs, it is advisable to exclude cosmetics and hygiene products with pungent and strong odors, so as not to interrupt the individual scent by strangers.
- Aphrodisiac oils can be applied directly to the pulsating points – neck, wrist, chest cavity.
- Among the methods of aromatic seduction, oil massage is considered the most effective. To do this, it is necessary to dilute the essential oils with the base oils: coconut, olive, grape seed oil.
- Alternatively, add a few drops of the aroma mixture to a hot, relaxing bath.
Sweet floral scent of ylang-ylang has a relaxing effect, so it perfectly sets you up for a romantic evening.
Subtle, honey aroma with sweet-tart notes gives energy and strength.
Black pepper From the name alone it becomes clear that this aroma is an excellent aphrodisiac. Warms up, improves concentration and is very invigorating.
The aroma of patchouli is soothing, which helps the woman to completely relax and get maximum pleasure.
Oil with this melodic name is extracted from the flowers of the orange tree. It enhances blood circulation, sex drive and libido.
This plant is called a natural drug and is even credited with a love effect.
Gives an opportunity to reveal sensuality, ignites desire and promotes an erotic mood.